Mr. Hammons was a member of the University of Oklahoma Football team from 1997-2001. He was voted Team Captain by his teammates and coaches his senior year in which University of Oklahoma Football team won the 2001 Orange Bowl to become National Champions in College Football.
Mr. Hammon’s wife, Jennifer, is a Physical Therapist. He also has two sons, Costner and Jacks, who he enjoys spending time with along with his family dogs, Jake, Josie, Milo and Bozworth.
Areas of Practice
- Personal Injury
- Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Premises Liability
- Medical Malpractice
- Workers’ Compensation
- Criminal Law
- 85% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- U.S. District Court Western District of Oklahoma
- University of Oklahoma College of Law, Norman, Oklahoma
- J.D. – 2004
- University of Oklahoma, Norman, Oklahoma
- B.A. – 2001
- Honors: Academic All-Big XII, 1999-2000
- Major: History
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Oklahoma Bar Association to 2004 – Present.