Chris started his trial career with an acquittal in a double felony case in Cleveland County. As he left the courtroom that day, he knew his place was in the courtroom, fighting for his clients.
Chris and Jeff Laird met while working at another law firm. Chris and Jeff’s son decided to strike out on their own in 2009, and Jeff joined them. When they started the firm, Chris and his partners made a pact to fight for the little guy.
Chris grew up in humble circumstances, and now he stands up for people who have been discarded by insurance companies, big business or the government. Trial lawyers like Chris and his partners are the last line of hope for some Oklahomans.
Chris earned his bachelor’s and law degrees from the University of Oklahoma, where he played football. He was voted team captain by his teammates and coaches his senior year, when the University of Oklahoma football team won the national championship in the 2001 Orange Bowl.
Chris and his wife, Jennifer, have two sons. He is competing on Season 33 of Survivor.
- 100 percent of practice devoted to litigation
- Oklahoma, 2004
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Oklahoma, 2004
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Oklahoma, 2015
- University of Oklahoma College of Law, juris doctorate, 2004
- University of Oklahoma, bachelor’s degree, 2001
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Oklahoma Bar Association
- Oklahoma County Bar Association
- Trial Lawyers College
- Oklahoma City office