Contact Laird Hammons Laird Personal Injury Lawyers
Clients can find our office at 1332 SW 89th St, Oklahoma City, OK 73159.
Our office is on 89th St, between Sharon St and Grace Dr. We are about six miles east of Will Rogers World Airport, about ten miles west of the Lake Stanley Draper Marina, about six miles south of Stockyards City, and nine miles south of the OKC Fairgrounds.
The Oklahoma County Courthouse, home to the Oklahoma County District Court, is about eight miles north of our building. The William J. Holloway, Jr. U.S. Courthouse, housing the U.S. District Court for the Western District of Oklahoma, is ten miles north of us. Oklahoma City Hall is about 7.5 miles north of our office.
- From the North: Go south on I-235 and continue as the freeway becomes I-35. Take exit 120, SE 89th St, then turn right onto 89th St. Follow the road to our office on the left.
- From the South: Take I-35 N to exit 119A, Shields Blvd. Merge onto Shields Blvd, then turn left onto 89th St. Continue to our office on the left.
- From the East: Head west on I-40. Stay to the right, and follow signs for I-240 W/Lawton/Dallas. Merge onto I-240 W, and continue to exit 2A, Western Ave. Turn left onto Western Ave, then turn right onto 89th St. Follow 89th St to our office on the left.
- From the West: Take I-40 E to exit 147A, I-44 W/OK-3 E/Lawton/Dallas. Merge onto the freeway, and follow signs for I-240 E/OK-3 E/US-62 E/Dallas/Ft. Smith. Continue on I-240 E to exit 1C, S Penn Ave. Turn right onto S Pennsylvania Ave, then turn left onto 89th St. Our office will be on your right.
How to Get to Our Law Office in Oklahoma City
- Parking lots at the office
- S Penn Ave @ I-240 Service Rd – Metro Station
- S Pennsylvania Ave @ SW 89th St – Bus Stop
Our office has a parking lot with complimentary visitor parking. You can enter the lot from SW 89th St.You can reach our office using Embark buses. Route 16 stops a short walk from our office on SW 89th St, just east of Pennsylvania Ave. Routes 13N and 40 stop at the intersection of SW 89th St and Western Ave, about a half-mile east of our building.
Top Sights in Oklahoma City, OK
- Oklahoma City National Memorial & Museum
- National Cowboy & Western Heritage Museum
- Oklahoma City Zoo
- Paycom Center
- Scissortail Park
Law Office Hours
Hours: Monday to Friday
8:00 am to 5:00 pm
Our office is available during regular business hours to schedule an appointment with an experienced personal injury attorney. To request a consultation, fill out the contact form on our website.
- Hampton Inn & Suites Oklahoma City-South
- Comfort Inn Oklahoma City South – I-240
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Oklahoma City Mid
- Home2 Suites by Hilton Oklahoma City South
Top Sights by Interest
We Specialize in Personal Injury & Car Accidents
Laird Hammons Laird Personal Injury Lawyers focuses its practice on personal injury cases. We fight to win, as shown by our record of success. We’ve recovered over $100 million in compensation for clients injured due to car accidents, slip and fall accidents, police brutality, and other preventable traumatic incidents.
More Than 95 Years of Combined Experience
The attorneys at Laird Hammons Laird Personal Injury Lawyers have over 95 years of combined legal experience fighting for injured clients. We are equipped with the knowledge and skills we need to handle your case professionally. Contact us to learn how our attorneys can help you and your family after a traumatic injury.
Oklahoma City, OK Personal Injury Lawyer Review
Read more of our Google Reviews.