Jason M. Hicks practices Social Security disability law and has an extensive understanding of how to navigate the complicated disability system.
Jason knows not all disabilities can be seen, but he knows his clients deserve the help they so critically need. He also works with clients to help prepare their cases, which can be a challenging task for claimants trying to figure out the system alone. Jason works as an advocate for his clients at every step of the process, whether it’s ensuring the Social Security Administration has accurate documentation or explaining how an administrative hearing works.
Jason grew up in Moore and earned his bachelor’s and law degrees from the University of Oklahoma. Jason and his wife have one child. He enjoys going to the lake with his family.
Areas of Practice
- 100 percent of practice devoted to litigation
- Oklahoma, 2008
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Oklahoma, 2011
- University of Oklahoma College of Law, juris doctorate, 2008
- The University of Oklahoma, bachelor’s degree, 2005
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Oklahoma Bar Association
- Cleveland County Bar Association
- Gerry Spence Trial Lawyers College
- Oklahoma City office