Amanda R. Everett joined the Laird Hammons Laird team in 2016. She graduated law school with distinction and completed her undergraduate degree summa cum laude. She was selected as Outstanding Student by the OU Legal Clinic.
Amanda is a native of McAlester and lives in Oklahoma City. She enjoys watching Sooner sports and Thunder basketball.
Areas of Practice
- 100 percent of practice devoted to litigation
- Oklahoma, 2010
- Choctaw Nation Tribal Court, 2014
- University of Oklahoma School of Law, juris doctorate, 2010
- University of Oklahoma, bachelor’s degree, 2007
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Oklahoma Bar Association
- Oklahoma County Bar Association
- Cleveland County Bar Association
- Oklahoma Criminal Defense Lawyers Association
- Oklahoma City office