Don’t let negligent drivers and their insurance companies avoid taking responsibility.
At Laird Hammons Laird, we believe that when negligent drivers cause accidents resulting in serious injuries, they and their insurance companies should be held accountable.
What our Oklahoma City auto accident lawyers will do for you:
We deal with the insurance companies.
Make a call to your Oklahoma car accident lawyer for a free consultation before you begin dealing with insurance companies. We can help you understand your auto accident case and what rights you may have.
We make sure you get the medical treatment you need.
We know that your primary concern after a serious car crash or truck accident is your health. Our Oklahoma City car accident attorneys can help you find the quality medical care you need while protecting your right to seek maximum financial compensation for the injuries you suffered.
We secure your financial compensation.
We know that the best result is often a quick, fair settlement achieved through aggressive and determined negotiation. However, when the insurance companies won’t play fair, our car accident lawyers are prepared to fight them in court.
A free case evaluation from one of our auto accident injury attorneys is the first step at ensuring your rights are protected. Contact us now.
OKLAHOMA CITY AUTO ACCIDENT CHECKLIST:
- Seek professional medical attention immediately. Some long-lasting injuries won’t show their symptoms until the adrenaline and shock of the wreck have worn off.
- Write down as much information about the accident as you can to protect yourself and provide valuable information during the claims process. Include which direction the vehicles came from, road conditions, injuries and damages, when the police arrived and what they did upon arrival.
- Take photos of the accident, the vehicles involved, all injuries and damages as well as the surroundings while at the scene.
- Get names, driver’s license numbers, and contact and insurance information for all drivers.
- Get names and contact information for any witnesses to the accident. Ask people if they saw the car crash and encourage them to share their version of what happened.
- Take a good look at the other driver. Was the driver distracted? Did you notice unsafe driving prior to the incident? Does the driver appear to be under the influence of drugs or alcohol? You must immediately inform the police if you believe any of these factors may have contributed to the accident.