Trust the Oklahoma worker’s compensation lawyers with the experience you need.
Oklahoma’s Workman’s Comp laws are complicated
If you were injured while on the job, you are owed workers compensation for lost wages due to your injury. The Oklahoma workers’ compensation lawyers at Laird Hammons Laird will make sure that you get the full compensation you are entitled to and are treated fairly and with respect during the process.
Every injury is different. Every situation is different. For advice tailored to your situation, consult with a workers’ comp lawyer at Laird Hammons Laird. We are here to protect your rights. Call for a free consultation.
What To Do If You Were Injured On The Job
Workman’s compensation cases often pit the interests of a sick or injured worker against the interests of an employer. For this reason, the workers’ compensation claim process can be adversarial and will frequently necessitate the use of a lawyer who is experienced in Oklahoma workers’ comp claims.
- Report the injury immediately.
- Record all significant details about the accident and what may have caused it.
- Call your Oklahoma workers’ comp lawyer at Laird Hammons Laird for a free consultation.
- Visit a doctor who will record the injury.
- Follow up with your employer making sure all necessary reporting and paperwork has been filed on your behalf.
- Check out Oklahoma workman’s comp laws. Each state has slightly different laws. Knowledge is power: never assume that your employer or caseworker has all the right answers.
It’s Your Right: You Are Protected by Oklahoma Workers’ Compensation Laws
Workers’ compensation is paid to employees who are injured at work and protects Oklahomans who have been physically harmed on the job from suffering financially as well. The compensation is covered through the employer’s insurance, as workers’ comp coverage is required of most employers in Oklahoma. Still, insurance companies will try to find a way not to pay.
Our priority is to get you the maximum compensation you deserve after suffering a serious injury on the job. We help you understand the process and your rights under Oklahoma workers’ compensation laws. We make sure that you are treated fairly by employers and their insurance, and most of all we fight to get you the money you need while an injury prevents you from working.
The decisions and actions you take now to protect your legal rights can impact your life and your health for years to come. Contact us now for a free consultation.